Pages

Neil & Jennifer's wedding at West Tower

I was recently shooting a wedding (no surprises there) when an avid amateur photographer came up to me saying he loved our work & the blog especially and asking a multitude of equipment questions ie why I didn’t carry loads of gear, bags etc, well fast forward to when Jane & I arrived at Jen’s house on the morning of her wedding to find what can only be described as a full salon in her house. The most amazing set up with huge mirrors, lights, a spray gun & pots of brushes, the full works, it made for great images, even though I had one eye on Jane measuring up one of the light booths & really panicked when I saw her with the shoes!.
Neil & Jennifer’s wedding at the glorious West Tower was always going to be special, so much preparation, two great families & a great looking couple. So much detail in the er details as Jen (being an architect) had made a scale model of the room as a seating plan with tables named after important years of their lives.
In posting this blog I started to think of past weddings & how spoiled we have been with a great year of beautiful people and locations & it has to be said, with the Christmas weddings approaching & some great weddings to come, what a great job I have.

Thanks to you both for the fun, the smiles & to witness true love. It was a joy.D.

No comments: