Pages

James & Leah's wedding at Bartle Hall nr Preston

I have to say this wedding had everything apart from the weather, it was torrential all day, but it was still one of the most loving, fun weddings we have shot. James & Leah just accepted the weather because the real reason for the day was to start their new journey as man & wife, and their love for each other really made this a special wedding not only for family & friends but also Jane & myself.
James & Leah married at the impressive St Wilfrids Church in Standish & then onto Bartle Hall nr Preston, our first visit to this venue. Jane & I really enjoyed this wedding not only were James & Leah were a joy to photograph, but also the weather made us try new ideas, new angles & new techniques & for this reason this wedding will always have a soft spot in my thoughts.
Check out a few more of my fave images on our facebook page
Thanks to you both for a special day.Dx.

No comments: