Pages

Focus On Imaging 2013

Focus On Imaging is the biggest (if not the biggest) photography trade show in Europe, Last year over 40,000 people attended over 4 days. I am honoured to have been asked by our Album suppliers Graphistudio to present a seminar about our approach to Wedding Photography and how we shoot Weddings & design albums on Sunday the first day of the show. Not only have Graphistudio asked me but also Hasselblad Cameras (Hasselblad are the worlds BEST cameras, the Rolls Royce of our industry) have asked me to present a talk on Monday regarding our Wedding & Portrait photography. Two huge honours that I am excited about and opens a different phase of my career as after being asked for many years I have now started to train other photographers to help them improove their images & customer approach and for you photographers reading this blog, please come along and say Hi.

No comments: