Pages

ITS CHRIIIISTMAAAS!!!!!

Well Christmas is here, the studio will be closed until Monday 4th January 2010, wish I could put my feet up but have some great weddings during Christmas & New Year that I’m really looking forward to. Will post these weddings in early Jan for you to have a look at but in the meantime if you wish to contact us you can via email or on my mobile.
Looking back over the last 12 months, and what a twelve months, the highlight has got to be making the finals at the National Photography Awards in Newcastle & runner up in the UK Wedding Photographer & Parent & Child Photographer of the year.
On the awards front, 2009 saw Classic Photography win over 30 photography awards including the highest award of Professional Photographer of the Year, Wedding Photographer of the Year & wedding Album of the Year at the North West Pro Photography Awards.
The weddings & portraits we have covered this year have also been memorable, I’ve said many times I have the best job in the world & as I look back at the 2009 images I feel so lucky to have been witness to some special moments.

So 2010….
This has the potential to be our best year yet,as I look at our bookings I’m getting more & more excited, new venues, new challenges & new friends.
One thing I am really looking forward to is continuing the friendships we have made with other photographers, and our upcoming adventures with our friends all of which you will find out in the following months.
January sees our awards season start and at the moment are putting the finishing touches to our entries in the Regional Photography Awards, as to why we enter awards is well documented on this blog but as I look back with these images I cant believe the fun & friends we have made over the year.
To all our friends old & new both Jane & I wish you a happy Christmas and a peaceful & prosperous New Year.

So here’s to 2010 & here’s to another fantastic journey.

No comments: