Pages

Jules & Tracy shoot at Thornton Manor

I think up until this year I had only drove down the Mersey tunnel once in all my life, but within the last few weeks am really topping up the frequent user tokens (if there is such a thing???).This time saw Jane & I at the very impressive Thornton Manor for the pre wedding shoot of two of the most fun loving people I’ve ever met.Jules & Tracy live in London but as soon as they saw Thornton Manor just fell in love with it but then again so did I, this place really is a dream location the lighting is stunning, the architecture, well, just grand.
We had the traditional summer wind & rain showers (what ever happened to global warming thought we were supposed to be having Mediterranean weather!!!) but as we walked around choosing locations for their forth coming wedding, laughing (& every now & then taking a picture) it made me feel more impatient for the ‘big day’.
Very surreal moment as we stopped at the local pub for lunch in walked a wedding along with a photographer mate of mine from Liverpool and really got me impatient for this wedding. JULES,TRACY BRING IT FORWARD!!!!!

Thanks you two for a great morning, & Jules for sorting my London trip. As I said cant wait.D.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great web log. I spend hours on the net reading blogs, about tons of various subjects. I have to first of all give praise to whoever created your theme and second of all to you for writing what i can only describe as an fabulous article. I honestly believe there is a skill to writing articles that only very few posses and honestly you got it. The combining of demonstrative and upper-class content is by all odds super rare with the astronomic amount of blogs on the cyberspace.