Pages

Focus On Imaging 2008

Just returned from Focus On Imaging 2008 at the NEC in Birmingham.This is Europe's biggest annual imaging show for photographers & the image business and I was given a great honour as Spicer Hallfield, one of the UK’s largest manufacturers of Wedding & Portrait presentation products used my images to show off their range of albums & frames.The show has over 32,000 visitors over 4 days & if its new in photography its on show at Focus.After a really busy few weeks,(when I am supposed to be quiet) this was a huge boost.The images are of the show stand, Martin Baynes MD & Jane & myself. Jane looks great (hate photos of me!!!).




1 comment:

martinb said...

David, a quick note to say thanks for letting Spicer Hallfield use your images for our books on the stand at Focus, as always we had a lot of positive feedback about the award winning photography used in the display books. The web site look fantastic as it should do for one of the top UK photographers. The only negative is I need to get to the gym going by the picture. Once again well done on great photography and a great web site.
Regards
Martin Baynes
General Sales Manager
Spicer Hallfield