Pages

Rufford Old Hall......at last an old wish delivered

Many years ago, when our kids were tots we used to go for days out & one place we went as a family was Rufford Old Hall, it’s a historically interesting building with stunning gardens and at the time said that ‘Id love to shoot a wedding here’, well that wish has now come true with Dan & Louise allowing me to indulge myself.
The day started with Jane shooting Louise getting ready while I met Dan at the hall on a hot humid morning (it felt like a rain forest) and the staff at the hall were ultra helpful any requests met with ‘no problem’.After the ceremony we wandered around the gardens shooting here then over there the day really was a joy providing us with colourful images EVERYWHERE, and for the first time in post production I was in new territory finding that most of the images I loved in colour ( but the b&w are still special).
Rufford Old Hall is a great relaxing day out, take your camera,take a picnic, but most of all take insect repellent I got bit to death (must have good blood lol;-))

Thanks you two for allowing me to play…it was a blast.D.

No comments: