Pages

Mathew & Jennifer........Llangyfarchiadau

When it comes to churches there are very few more splendid than St Johns Church one of the best kept secrets in the centre of Wigan.When you're on the outside nothing really prepares you for the sheer beauty of the lighting & décor of the inside.This year we have shot many wedding in Wales but with this wedding Wales came to us for Mathew & Jennifers wedding on a warm sunny day. This was a really relaxed affair just perfect after attending my daughters 14th birthday disco (80 14 year olds hyper what a nightmare) and a real joy to shoot, I even tried speaking welsh (hope what I said was ok???).St Johns is one of my all time fave churches as I said before the lighting is superb then onto Wrightington Hotel & Country Club for very emotional speeches.This truly was a celebration as Jen had just received honours in her nursing degree & Mat entering the police, a real honour for both Jane & I to attend at wedding that starts a new chapter in a great couples life.

Mat & Jen Llangyfarchiadau to you both.D.

No comments: