Pages

James & Karen's Wedding at Stanley House

It was only a few weeks before their wedding that James & Karen came into the studio for a photoshot and their excitement was obvious for all to see. A cold morning greeted us as we arrived at Karens with her neice intent on stealing the show but as James arrived at St Marys in Bamber Bridge full of smiles I knew we were in for a good day.
At this time of the year the sun doesn’t get very high in the sky & makes for dramatic, if a little challenging, lighting but again made for great images.
On to Stanley House, a great venue in the beautiful Ribble Valley, with modern & traditional all under one roof but WOW what a staircase great for my more fashion styled images.
I have to say though I though the speeches were fantastic, many guests commented & I have to agree, one of the best bestman speeches ever involving friends & family, really funny.

Thanks to James & Karen, you both were fantastic.Have a great honeymoon.D.

No comments: