Pages

Wedding Photography at West Tower: Stephen & Nicky

When I first met Stephen & Nicky and as they talked me through their dream wedding day & how it would run I thought to myself ‘ if half of what they had planned worked then this would be a wedding to remember’ well guess what EVERYTHING ran exactly as they wished. My brief was to photograph a wedding based on a vintage English garden party and as Stephen & Nicky arrived at West Tower in the most gorgeous MKii Jaguar (oh what a car) we where greeted by what can only be described as your dream vintage English Garden Party complete with band, games, picnic table, bunting…. So many things you didn’t know where to start. As guests enjoyed the party we slipped off for photos in a nearby cornfield where Stephen & Nicky’s love just shone, oh & regarding thinking of everything what about the shoes… will they get dirty … oh no!!! Nicky had organised some personalised Converse trainers!!! My god they thought of EVERYTHING!
One of my Highlights of the year was handing Stephen & Nicky a few props & saying ‘show me your personality’ WOW! What fun.

Thanks Stephen & Nicky for a memorable day, as much as I hate using cheesey words… your wedding rocked. Dx
Wedding Photography at West Tower by Classic Photography

No comments: