Pages

Wedding Photography at Peckforton Castle: Neil & Karen

WOW... thats really all I can say about Neil & Karens wedding at the stunning Peckforton Castle in Cheshire, the whole day was amazing from start to finish,a very long day but as Jane & I drove home with a smile on our face it was well worth it, we had some fabulous images. As some of our regular blog watches will know my photography is all about light & dramatic locations so I was a kid in a sweet shop at Peckforton Castle, then throw in a stunning bride & groom who love photography almost as much as I do and BANG! the music starts. A great day all toped of by a fantastic setting for the evening & the castle lit up in all its glory.
oooh I am a happy photographer.

Thanks Neil & Karen for a stunning day & your fantastic hospitality. D&J x
Wedding Photography at Peckforton Castle by Classic Photography

1 comment:

Steve Hale said...

Beautiful work, Peckforton is a fantastic venue and you have made it look stunning. Nice One!