Pages

David & Steph's Sunny Wedding

Perhaps it’s the naf winter/spring with all its snow & ice but I really am enjoying the warm sunshine that has greeted us on weddings lately, so another beautiful day at St Matthews Church for David & Steph’s wedding.St Matthews was one of the first churches I shot a wedding at the start of my photography journey,and is still a busy church with another wedding before ours.
The reception was held in the marquee at The Thistle Hotel in Haydock , Cath & the team always do a great job with their weddings & everything ran on time.
David had stated that he was nervous about his speech, don’t know why he delivered a good one.
This really was an enjoyable wedding for us to shoot & have some ( even if I say so myself) gorgeous images…well it was easy David & Steph are gorgeous.

1 comment:

Joe Jord said...

Some beautiful work Dave.