Pages

Why We Do What We Do...Thank you

Just had to post a testimonial left on a forum about us...

When my husband and I started looking for our wedding photographer, I booked several appointments with various photographers from all over the north west, all offering different packages, prices and different styles. As soon as I checked out Classic Photography's website I was excited to meet David, and the see the packages he had on offer, I was really impressed at the different options he had suiting all budgets. I didn't feel pressurized into choosing one of the higher priced ones like I had felt with other photographers. He answered all the questions we had, and even took time to find a sample album from the venue where we were getting married. After paying our deposit and booking it all in, I was confident our wedding Album was going to be something special, and I was definitely right. Amazing, Wow, Different, Modern, Beautiful, Perfect are all the phrases I've heard when people look through my album. When we went for the viewing of our proofs, I couldn't believe how much David and Jane had actually caught of our wedding day, things I hadn't even noticed had happened, which if I hadn't had a fantastic photographer I still wouldn't know about. Since our wedding I've recommended Classic Photography to several different brides to be, and I don't know one that's been disappointed. Not only this I also brought a photo sitting voucher for a christening present, and they were equally as pleased with their amazing photos. So if your looking for a professional, dedicated, friendly, down to earth photographer then Classic photography it is, Our wedding Day and Wedding Memories would not be the same with out David and Jane.
Thanks To Hannah & Matthew McGee for the nice words,its words like these that really makes our job a joy.

No comments: