Pages

More Testimonials... from a Dainty Bride

For all you Brides out there, and grooms, there is a fantastic site that has everything and I mean everything you need for the perfect wedding.Its called Dainty Brides and is the brainchild of Diane one of our fantastic brides.Not only has this site got sooo much info from the smallest of details to the largest but also Diane has said a few very nice words about Jane & myself and our service.What makes this so special is not only do the industry like our service with the recent awards we received, but also fellow wedding suppliers & professionals.
Most of our work comes from recommendations and kind words from our fantastic couples & with such a big difference in, not only service offered by some photographers out there but also the standard of their photography, testimonials like this just go to show why you should choose a REPUTABLE photographer... as our logo says not all photographers are the same.
Heres what Diane says...
Choosing the photographer was one of the 1st things I finalised after the venue & date had been pencilled in ! I did my research & looked at several other photographers in the North-West region but after my 1st appointment with David,I knew that their style of work was just what we wanted. I saw such gorgeous imagery as well as final wedding albums , that I left the initial meeting feeling so very excited about what they were going to capture from our big day.
So professional & easy going they really relaxed the wedding party & really did get some beautiful pictures.

Thank you to Steve & Diane and congratulations on a great,informative site... check it out
Click to view Steve & Dianes Wedding

No comments: