Pages

Wedding Photography at The Netherwood Hotel:Michael & Selma

I Love photographing Weddings, I LOVE photographing the Lake District, put the two together & for me you have something special. Michael & Selma were not happy with one beautiful location of the Netherwood Hotel in Grange Over Sands they wanted two with the gorgeous St Annes Church in Haverthwaite along with its friendly vicar.Selma looked stunning in her Ian Stuart dress (Michael scrubbed up aswell as we say in Wigan) & could have spent hour photographing them, but as we had a tight schedule I couldn't get carried away.I have said many time my favourite part of a wedding is the speeches & when Selma brother gave his speech on behalf of their Father it was from the heart & extra special all toped of with an hilarious Bestmans speech that kept both Jane & myself laughing all the way home

Wedding Photography at the Netherwood Hotel by Classic Photography

No comments: