Pages

Wedding Photography at Whittlebury Hall:Mark & Rhiannon

Regular visitors to my blog will know just how much I love photographing weddings, it’s the people, the locations, the emotions and all the weddings Jane & I have photographed have been clients… until now.
I first met Mark really when I started in photography…. Er a few years ago when he worked at Spicer Hallfield who then supplied our albums & our friendship grew through the lows of Spicers demise & the highs of Mark now being a bigwig at Hasselblad (anybody,ANYBODY who loves photography will know Hasselblad, they are the Rolls Royce of cameras) and very much involved in my other love fashion photography. Rhiannon is one of the warmest, friendliest people I have had the pleasure to meet & dare I say Mark is a lucky man.
Mark & Rhiannons wedding was so special & to be so close to a wonderful couple on the start of a new journey was special.
The wedding was at the picturesque St Nicholas Church in Lillingstone Dayrell in Buckinghamshire ( this church has the most fantastic/crazy vicar ever) & on to Whittlebury Hall near Silverstone (it’s the hotel that the F1 teams stay at…its very posh).Meeting up with our friends from Hasselblad & some amazing photographers made the day (and evening) fly by.

Thanks Mark & Rhiannon & their families for making us so welcome & letting us be a part of their special day you both looked amazing. D&Jx

No comments: